Trailed & 3PL Compost TurnersThe trailed and three point linkage (3PL) compost turners have superior efficiencies in mixing, aerating and inverting the windrows as well as turning straw and green waste into useable compost. It is an effective and environmentally friendly way to reuse this waste, as well as assisting in reducing your operating costs.
New Zealand, 3PL compost turner, not available with water and irrigation system.
Patience Sandland, Western Australia, trailed compost turner with water and irrigation system.
- Power take-off operated on offset trailer.
- Turning rates approximately 400-800 cubic meters per hour.
- Windrow height 1.8m, width 3.6m.
- Optional hose reel and cover roller.
- Ideal tractor size 130hp/90kw (must have creeper gear or I.V.T.).
An effective and environmentally friendly way to reuse natural waste.